Wednesday, September 2, 2009

“You never left, you stayed, I love you"







This is exactly how my sister, her family and my friends made me feel when I went back to Ecuador.  Lots of hugs and kisses and a lots of good laughs.  They embraced my husband and two girls with the same love and made them feel extra special.  It was an unforgettable vacation! Thank you Lili, Pablo, Micky, Amy, Cris, Marce, Paul, Danny, Juan, Cris S. Cami, Juan..  I love you all!
“You never left, you stayed, I love you"SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful quote,how lucky you are to have such a great family. You are truly blessed.
    Carlo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carlo ! you are right, I am really blessed and grateful for them. It's been 15 years since I left and they still love me the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! me encantan las fotos... me alegro mucho que la hayan pasado tan lindo con toda la familia y amigos :)

    p.s espero pueda ver más con todos los detalles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion. I really appreciate it!