Wednesday, July 29, 2009
We are all ready to take a long trip to my native country (Ecuador), as I write this I am waiting for the last load of clothes to dry and then I will officially finish my packing. I am really happy to go back after 7 years and introduce my husband and my two little girls. Off course I am taking my camera and I hope to capture images that will tell a story later and you all can enjoy it. I will post as often as I can for the next 3 weeks! Keep enjoying your summer.On Vacation!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
I have the honor to work with so many talented people at Hallmark, Sandi is one of them. At her Etsy shop (Benandi ) you can find the most adorable plush creations each made with beautiful fabrics and careful attention to detail (hand-sewn, hand stuffed & hand embroidered). They all come with their own names and stories that makes them even more unique and special.
Posted by Yadira at 7/28/2009
Friday, July 24, 2009
Friday, July 17, 2009
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Ok, Lately I have been daydreaming about my wedding. I am already married but never had a ceremony in a church with my dress, cake, friends, etc. So I've been thinking I can renew my vows and have ceremony and a party. I found this photo and I think this may be the style I am going after.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Colonial Style (Cuenca)
Some of you know that at the end of this month I am going to my native country, Ecuador. I want to show off a little bit of my beautiful country and the city where I grew up. (Cuenca)
Quick Facts about Ecuador:
* Is in South America, between Colombia and Perú.
* Includes the Galápagos Islands that for its great variety of species, Ecuador is one of the top 18 megadiverse countries in the world.
* There is great variety in the climate, largely determined by altitude. The Pacific coastal area has a tropical climate, The climate in the Andean highlands is temperate and relatively dry; and the Amazon shares the climate of other rain forest zones.
Quick facts about Cuenca:
* It is located in the Andean highlands of Ecuador at about 8200 ft above sea level.
* The center of the city is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Trust site for its historical buildings.
* Cuenca has a long lasting reputation for being a university city. It hosts eight universities (417,632 inhabitants)
I can't wait to go back!
Monday, July 6, 2009
I have been dreaming lately about my own creative space. It needs to be simple and able to fit in one (small) wall. I found the perfect ideas in one of the latest issues of the Inside Out Magazine (one of my favorites). I can't decide which one I like the best! Photography by Sam McAdam and Styling (Creative Zone) by Vannesa Colyer Tay.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Every day: so many opportunities to connect...
What if you took just one?
I like how he uses technology as a potential bridge for a quiet moment of connection between two people.
Posted by Yadira at 7/01/2009